06-16-2012 11:04 PM
Hello. I am running Windows 7.
The HP Tools drive keeps filling up on my Compaq Presario. I don't know what this E: drive is for, or whether it is safe to wipe it clean? When disk cleaner comes up, it offers only to remove the recycle bin, which is 0 kb.
What should I do to clean up this drive and bring usage down from 100%, and what function is it performing?
06-17-2012 09:00 AM
The partition is set up with very small size to only use minimum amount of your hdd, it will always appear nealy full.
The thread HERE does offer one thing to check.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)