Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-ew0000 (549V6AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

If anyone can help me in anyway with the following matter, I would be very appreciative. I'm out of options.

I bought a new HP Envy x360 2 in 1 touchscreen laptop in mid August this year.  I noticed one USB2 port didn't not work but due to travel abroad I did not return it immediately. Upon my return I contacted HP support. They have had my laptop since Oct. 19th this year. I was originally told I would have the laptop back in 10 business days and would be notified of any update. No updates. Date comes and goes. I go the HP update page and the return date was moved to 11/22/22. I called customer support. I am told this matter will be escalated and someone from HP would contact me within 48 hours. Today is Nov 29th 2022. No one has contacted me. HP has had my laptop for more than 7 weeks and the latest update for return is12/21/22. I have contacted HP customer support several times being told the same thing that they will escalate the matter and someone from HP will contact me and no one does. I have searched for different phone contacts and email but all lead back to a call center in Inda. I have been polite, professional and extremely patient but this is just ridiculous. Can anyone make a suggestion as to how to resolve this matter that I haven't thought of? My last option is to buy another laptop and donate the one HP has if I ever get it back. Thank you for your feedback and its ok if you laugh at my misfortunate. -Rich P.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@rp1963 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

Rats.  That is a technical term that means, "Tough situation".

The Community cannot help directly -- we can submit a request for some help.

I have done so.

Request for Review – Please Read

A request has been submitted to our Community moderators for review and possible escalation of your question.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is a peer-to-peer user group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support -- We are not associated with HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not guarantee HP will respond nor does our request influence the outcome.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.

Important

• Do not contact phone or email posted in a public or private message from “new” members.
  • Please do not post any personal information in the Community.  We are a public resource.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community:

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi @rp1963,

Thank you reaching HP Support Community. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We would need some information related to this issue. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message to get this information. Please reply to this in a private message.

To access your private messages, click the Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.