09-24-2011 01:50 AM - edited 09-24-2011 01:56 AM
I've searched high and low for the HP dm1-4000au windows 7 drivers. None found so far.
Maybe its because the laptop (amd e-450) is very new in the market ?? But bther laptop manufacturers with the same chipset already have theirs ready for download on their website.
im specifically looking for the 64bit drivers. Need them to upgrade from Win 7 Starter 32bit to Ultimate 64 bit.
Is there a technical team i can contact to get the drivers ?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP dm1-4000au drivers
09-24-2011 11:02 PM
Found the drivers. Thanks guys.
09-24-2011 03:51 PM
You are correct, the page for that model does not exist yet, it could take a few weeks for the newest models to show up.
I would bet most of the 3000CTO drivers are the same
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)