2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP elitebook 8560W do not start from power button

Elitebook 8560w
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

My laptop Elitebook 8560w does not start from power button. the charger and battery leds are always flashing on /off every 5 seconds on orangecolor only.  They are not turning while evening you left them charging all of the day.

Also all of the leds are in orage color when I connect the cahrger including wireless led, power led, charger led, battery led all of them are flashing on/off every 5 seconds.

Accidently I have pressed a button with web sign above it the laptop is turning on with error message bois error 501, then conitune normally after pressing Enter.

When I  trun on the laptop form the button with web sign above it, it works but led lights on the laptop is not normal.

power and wirless leds are white as normal

charger and batter leds are not normal they are white for senconds then convert to orange.

when the light of charger is white it is fixed light that last for 3 secnods and converts to orange for 3 seconds and then back to fixed while and so on.

on the other hand battter white light is flashing light on/off then turns to flashing orange for 3 senconds and then back to the flushing white and so on.

need your help please

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher
72 66 4 9
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

0 Kudos
sadek90 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop now starts from the web button but still not starting from power button. 

I have removed the battery but still see flashing led white for the battery even it is removed.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation