06-06-2014 11:53 PM - last edited on 06-08-2014 03:36 PM by Leo_Y
Hello all. This is my 1st post and I am glad I found you. I have a HP Compaq NX9010 laptop that recently came up with a problem.
It keeps booting into bios. I tried to reset the bios to default settings and then saved the changes but nothing. In the next boot
it goes to bios without pressing any keys. I also changed the boot sequence puting the cd rom as first boot device and put a boot cd inside
but still nothing. I also checked the f2 key in case it was stacked but no it is ok. Do you have any ideas? I would appreciate any suggestion.
Sorry for my poor english and thanks again.
06-09-2014 02:16 PM
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)