07-05-2013 03:45 PM
the hp power assistant function key (fn+f6) not working ana also the lock hotkey (fn+f5) on my hp probook 4540s
I have installed the last versions of the HP Hot Key driver/application & the Power Assistant Application. I also tried installing the older version of the HP Hot Key driver/application but not working too. Any ideas ?
07-11-2013 11:04 AM
Your system is one of our business units.
Your question may be better answered on our business forums.
Here is a link to the business forums.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)