06-03-2016 01:40 PM
My Hp Pavillion Beats Laptop is getting a Hard-Drive Quick Test Failire ID# U4QDW8-7G584T-MFPV7F-60UR03 and the product ID is - G6R14UA#ABA.
Looks like I am going to have to replace hard-drive and operating system, but since the HD is not functioning, I cannot access the OS installation and I no longer have the recovery disks.
Does HP provide the orignal OS upon request? Recommendations from the community please?
06-03-2016 01:45 PM
You can order a replacement set of Recovery media on the following link.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)