Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15z-af000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My hard drive crashed and I can't recover my Windows 7 PRO.  How may I obtain a copy of this Operating Software?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP does not sell recovery media for your notebook anymore.

The only place I know of where you can buy W7 Pro recovery media for your model would be from this vendor...

Check the product number of your PC to confirm the disk set is good for the product number your notebook has.

http://www.computersurgeons.com/search.aspx?searchterm=15z-af000

HP Recommended

Good Evening,

Thank you for the information.  I contacted computer Surgeons.  They have the software I need to restore my system.  I have placed an order with them and should receive the software within the next couple  of days. 

Thanks again. 

Cary (Casey511)

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.