04-24-2016 09:46 PM - edited 04-27-2016 06:52 PM
Failure ID: GLW360-81A83K-MFPWLK-60V703
Product ID: N5Y09UA#ABA
Hard Drive 1 - primary HDD bay
My computer originally kept freezing on me and then I tried resetting it without deleting my personal files and it wouldn't complete resetting my computer. Then I tried just factory resetting it and it still wouldn't reset. Now if I turn my computer on the screen just blinks on and off every 5 seconds.
04-25-2016 12:37 AM
Sadly to say: Most of the time the 24 char failure id indicates the HDD is failing and need to be replaced. Is it still under warranry ? If Yes, please call HP for a replacement.
In the US:
or HP technical support: 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)