03-19-2017 03:12 PM
I have accidently deleted the recovery media from my (D) recovery disc/partition. How can I retrieve it and how much does it cost.
03-19-2017 07:20 PM
Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!
The ONLY way to rebuild the Recovery information is to do a complete factory reset using HP Recovery Media.
Presuming your PC came with Win10 preinstalled, you can order Recovery Media using this link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07143
Before using the media, read through this: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00006110
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)