01-23-2017 07:06 AM
I'm using HP ProBook 640 G2 with Windows 10 v1607 Build 14393.693.
I installed all drivers and anything is working fine except the Hotkeys. Fn+F1/F8/F9/F12, the I/O, wireless and mute switch are working by default, but Fn+F4/F5/F6 and F10 aren't working. When I try to install the Hotkey support I get the error 2753 "The File 'lanwlanswitchingservice.exe1' is not marked for installation." I tried version 126.96.36.199 Rev.A and 188.8.131.52 Rev.A. Same error.
I have a workaround for the problem using the windows battery symbol, but I would like to use the keys. Can you help me?
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)