12-07-2017 10:18 AM
I accidentally uninstalled my audio drivers for IDT Audio. Can anyone provide me with the correct drivers if available?
12-07-2017 10:23 AM
The IDT HD Audio software installer package is on the following link.
After you have run the installation package, restart the notebook.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)