09-15-2013 02:39 AM
I have a new HP Pavilion 500-035ed desktop.
Now I want to create Recovery Disks for future use (DVD). I cannot find any function on the system.
Does anyone know how I can create Recovery Disks on one or two DVD's?
Thanks in advance,
Solved! View Solution.
Re: How do i create HP Recovery Disks? (HP Pavilion 500-035ed)
09-15-2013 02:41 AM
I just found the CyberLink Recovery Media Creation.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)