07-18-2010 03:35 PM
Running Win7, bios version HP F.34
I tried to access the bios by hitting esc, f2, f3, f12, etc. but nothing I tried to get me into bios to reset it to boot from the CD -- I need to run a program to rescue a drive that may have crashed. Any ideas?
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)