10-01-2016 09:17 AM
I am trying to enable virtualizion for Kaspersky Internet Securtiy on my HP ENVY m6 Notebook.
I am using the Windows 10 operating system.
How do I enable the virtualization?
10-02-2016 04:57 AM - edited 10-02-2016 05:13 AM
virtualization has to be enabled in BIOS setup .
For which you need to restart the unit and keep tapping F10 to enter BIOS setup and under system configuration tab >> enable virtualization .
Next go to exit tab >> exit saving changes >> yes
Reboot again and you will be able to proceed further
I am an HP Employee
Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)