02-06-2011 12:46 AM
When i purchased my laptop, it came with Windows XP Pro and MS Office installed but the installation CDs are not provided.
Now I want to format my laptop, how can I format it and re-install Windows XP Pro without using a CD ROM? My CD ROM drive is not working too.
How can I retrieve my MS Office product key?
02-06-2011 01:45 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 12:33 PM by OscarFuentes
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)