02-10-2013 03:40 AM
I am using Acronis Disk Director, have made the RECOVERY active, then made a load of this section. Recover program start, but the buttons were not active Recover, they can not push
02-10-2013 04:19 AM - edited 02-10-2013 04:20 AM
Then you do still have a few options.
If you want to have your PC like it was when you bought it, then you will have to purchase a recovery disk set from HP.
Recovery disks will reinstall the partitions and operating systems and return F11 to operation as a means of accessing the recovery manager from startup.
They are not expensive.
Unfortunately, I have no understanding of languages that use Cyrillic characters, so I will be unable to provide you with links on the Russsian HP website for purchasing recovery disks.
If you need to install drivers for your currently installed operating system you can get them from the web support portal in the drivers download section for your notebook.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)