04-04-2012 06:18 AM - last edited on 04-04-2012 08:54 AM by ValerieG
I have just bought new notebook HP DV6-6b20se with i5/6GBRAM/750GB HDD/Win7 home premium
there are c:\ drive & recovery drive - I want to reduce the size of C:/ drive and creat one or two additional partitions for my personal data.
so.. please refer me to a guide in order to do it without loosing my original system (windows 7 home premium)
And what's the prefered size for c:\ drive
[Personal Information Removed]
04-04-2012 11:47 PM
Will I be able to keep my windows 7 system and restore it from recovery media dvd without the need to re-partition again?
What's the preferred size for c:\ partition?
04-05-2012 11:34 AM
And depending on what you want to save in the C:/.
100-300. I actually have a 560gig HDD and I allocated 200GIG to C:/.I don't save my random files there anyway just to keep them save if I encounter a prob answer should format.
04-05-2012 11:37 AM
These feedback tools help keep our
community active, so you receive better
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)