08-28-2011 01:45 PM
I want to reset my HP Pavilion dv5 to factory settings. I have Windows 7 Home Premium. Hitting the F11 key at startup isn't working, and the Recovery Manager isn't even opening. Help?
08-28-2011 04:21 PM
You can order Recovery disks by following instructions from link below
I am an HP employee!!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)