04-10-2014 09:37 PM
I currently encountered with my pavilion dm4-1165dx notebook with a windows 7 home premium os . I purchased this unit last 2011 in saudi arabia the problem started when my niece plays with it and she keeps on pressing the power switch which i may think cause the os to be corrupted . I have this reformat last week using windows 7 professional os the problemright now is hp cant download some of the drivers and softwares. i already downloaded hp support assistant and it says my warranty already expires thus i cant download some of the drivers. can i restore my genuine OS using the Windows 7 pro im currently using right now?
Waiting for your helpful advice guys,
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)