Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp mini 1001tu no NE570PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows XP
As soon as i turn on hp mini it say Enter current passward no time to press f9/f10 please help fix this problem
On entering some codes in the forum it says
Passward check failed
Fatal error.........system halted
CNU844524C
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Moassu

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

This is related to your BIOS password and probably BIOS start-up password.

Please, try to enter this >> e9luvvq7ve

as a response code. Reads as  echo-nine-letter-uniform-victor-victor-queen-seven-victor-elephant

This should let you enter BIOS, start your PC, unlock your BIOS and/or reset security settings.

Let me know if this works for you

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

When prompted for password try e9luvvq7ve

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Hello @Moassu

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

This is related to your BIOS password and probably BIOS start-up password.

Please, try to enter this >> e9luvvq7ve

as a response code. Reads as  echo-nine-letter-uniform-victor-victor-queen-seven-victor-elephant

This should let you enter BIOS, start your PC, unlock your BIOS and/or reset security settings.

Let me know if this works for you

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended
Thanks god help u too in times of need
HP Recommended

You are welcome @Moassu

HP Recommended
Thanks it worked
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.