Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-e016TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

My laptop is not starting. When i do plug power it only shows white led near power plug, nothing else is happening.

Can someone please help me out here.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Chandresh71 

Once you plug the computer into power outlet, do you press the power-on button after that ?

Unplug the device from power source and remove the battery  [in the attached PDF file below you will find instructions how to remove the battery]

Re-insert back the battery and try to start the device

If the above did not help, review the HP official troubleshooting guide (using HP Virtual Agent) about such issues you experience now. Follow the appropriate agent's steps that fit your case to attempt to fix the issue:

>> https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/diagnostics?category=computing&issue=power-boot-issues

Hope this helps.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.