03-21-2017 02:59 PM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that when to turn on the computer it goes to choose your keyboard layout screen. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- Is this out of box computer?
- Did you do any hardware or software changes to computer?
This screen comes up when you reinstalling the operating system.
Please select your region or country in that drop down list.
And continue with the installation and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,
Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)