03-20-2017 12:09 PM
I have a problem with copying and pasting from the internet. Everytime I copy something and want to paste it either in Microsoft word or Powerpoint it does not work, it appears as empty, small, colorless square instead of the image that i copied. I tried to use ctrl+c to copy and right click and choose copy image but both ways do not work. I use google chrome and when I used Microsoft edge it works only when I use the right click method.
03-20-2017 12:52 PM
Not every image you see online can be saved locally. Some images are copyrighted and protected against copying.
When you see an image you want to save, right click on it. IF you CAN save it, there will be an option to save it. If there is no option, as is the case with many images, then you will not be able to copy it.
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
03-22-2017 11:38 AM
There is not any problem with saving images. The problem is that I am not able to copy images although I used to copy and paste with my old computer for the last 7 years. Therefore, I thought the problem might be with this computer.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)