Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 17-x116dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I don't have wifi and Bluetooth drives in my pc 

How to get the drives 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Teja08 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.

(1) Install/Update bluetooth and wireless drivers

Realtek RTL8xxx Series Bluetooth Driver

1.6.1015.3008 Rev.S2.6 MBJun 28, 2019Download

Realtek RTL8xxx Wireless LAN Drivers

2024.0.8.107 Rev.S14.4 MBJun 5, 2019Download

(2) Reboot and test again ...

(3) Please report your results

HP Recommended

Hi, @Teja08 

Below is the link to the parts list for your notebook.

HP PartSurfer

According to the parts list, your notebook comes with a Realtek RTL8188EE-VJ 802.11b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi adapter.

That model Wi-Fi adapter is a single band Wi-Fi adapter that does not support Bluetooth networking.

So, the fact that your notebook has no Bluetooth is completely normal.

You can upgrade the Realtek single band Wi-Fi adapter to this model which is both dual band AC and supports Bluetooth:

Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11 ac 1x1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 Combo Adapter (MU-MIMO supported) HP part # L17365-005.

The card has a maximum throughput of 433 MBPS on the 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi band with an AC router and an excellent signal.

You can find this model on eBay, or Ali Express. 

I see some Intel 3165 cards listed on the eBay listings, so don't buy those.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=L17365-005&_sacat=0&_sop=15

RTL8821CE - Buy RTL8821CE with free shipping on AliExpress

On the Ali Express listings, make sure the card has the HP Part # of 915620-001.

Below is the link to the service manual where you can find the Wi-Fi card removal and replacement procedure:

HP Notebook PC (Intel)Models: HP 17-x000 – 17-x099Models: HP 17-x100 – 17-x199 Maintenance and Servi...

Or you can purchase a USB Bluetooth adapter...

Erace Mini USB Bluetooth CSR 4.0 Dual Mode Adapter Dongle for Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP 32 64 Bit Rasp...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.