cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DIGITALCHETAN
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

I have an HP 14q cs0009tu laptop running Windows 10 which fails to start after an HP BIOS update.

HP Recommended
HP 14q cs0009tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an  HP 14q cs0009tu laptop running Windows 10 which fails to start after an HP BIOS update.  After trying the Windows + B method,  Windows + B does not even succeed in loading a recovery screen.  The laptop LED lights do not activate except for the "on" light on the side of the device (and the AC power light when the adapter is plugged in). 

The machine can be turned "on" and "off" as indicated by the light, but there is no screen activity (not even flickering), no beeps or noises, and no indication of any other activity. Other techniques such as Windows + V or Esc + F10 also do nothing. I have unplugged the internal battery and plugged it back in, but this did not change anything. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation