10-02-2012 09:29 PM
I am trying to load the latest version of iTunes and keep getting an error about Windows Package Installer. The error message says a file need to run the install is missing. There is an older version of iTunes already installed so that file must have been there once before.
The computer is an HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC, Product Number: VM222UA#ABA with Windows 7 Home Premium.
There hasn't been any recent software changes that I know of.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)