11-24-2012 01:31 PM
I bought new HP notebook PC (HP ENVY dv6-7295ex) - Windows 8
The salesman told me it's possible to downgrade it to windows 7 (Cus most of my programs are not certified with windows 8-IE10) then I tried to downgrade it but I can't install windows 7 on it.
Is there any way to install windows 7 on this notebook.?
Please help me ASAP.
Thank you and best regards.
11-24-2012 01:40 PM
Hope the following article helps:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-24-2012 01:52 PM
I already folowed these steps to remove windows 8 and install windows 7, but I got error message during windows 7 installation (Windows 7 is not support some hardware....).
So I know the way to install windows 7, but I want to know if my notebook compatible with it(Installation&drivers)
11-27-2012 11:01 AM
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)