06-02-2014 05:18 PM
For your issue you could try this Microsoft document: Troubleshoot problems with an app.
As your referring to the "inbox" the issue would be related to an email client? Which one? And you may also want to direct your question to the Microsoft Forums. http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
06-04-2014 09:13 AM
We are talking about the MS 8.1 MAIL function. the Junk folder within Mail will not sync/update etc. I have to load Outlook inorder to view/purge my junk folder. I receive a few valid emails which are filtered/screened and directed to junk so it's important to view the folder.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)