Hello I have a laptop Pavillion model 15 p-251 nv , I changed the fan with original one , I applied thermal paste , I cleaned but still is overheating .... From the fan exit all warm air and in general is overheating.. Any solutions ?/
If the issue persists please contact HP Support for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".