12-28-2013 09:30 AM
Laptop crashed. I deleted everything. How do I reinstall preloaded software that came with the computer? There were no disks.
12-28-2013 09:54 AM
See if using the recovery manager tool works by tapping the F11 key at the beginning of the HP welcome screen.
Follow the steps to do a system recovery.
If that doesn't work you will need to order a set of recovery disks for your specific model from HP.
12-28-2013 02:27 PM
If you didn't burn a Recovery Disc set_Phone HP Support in your country/region to order Recovery Media.Worldwide contact info can be accessed here>>Contact HP
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)