Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
[edited]
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

in my laptop there are so many problems I need a expert solution 

my problems are my laptop is continuously hanging

and every time when I restart my laptop it shows display drivers failed and my wallpaper is goes to black colour and  box type display is coming in centre of my laptop

some times screen is blinking 

if I am open more then two application it goes hanging and showing ram memory is full '

my ram memory is 8 gb but it always shows 800 mb free space 

in my laptop finger print scanner is not working I rise  so many times complaint about these issue

and they give me just software driver for fingerprint scanner but it is not working 

and now my warranty is also completed 

Screenshot (5).png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@sairam_m
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help.

• Have you made any hardware/software changes?
  • Did this happen after a recent window or software update?

I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Firstly, perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.

1. To open the HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon https://support.hp.com/doc-images/932/c05040382.jpg.
  2. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
  3. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
  4. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
  5. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
  6. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

And, also run BIOS Update: Follow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I receive your solution 

In my laptop I am not change any hardware changes 

And in software I update latest windows version and I using hp assistant also and I install all updates in that hp assistant software

And I delete all my temporary files and uninstall all used app but it is not getting any speed

and in my laptop ram is always shows 800 mb free only my laptop ram is 8 GB 

And in laptop finger print scanner is not working I installed drivers for those finger print scanner also 

And I put so many times complaint on this issue but it is not solved 

And every time when switch on my laptop it shows display drivers failed and after half an hour my screen goes completely black

HP Recommended

@sairam_m

Thank you for posting back. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.