10-27-2015 10:09 AM
Hi.Today computer operator install Windows 8.1 pro install...nd evening i turn on my Lap.i face a problem
Everytime I switched it on the HP logo comes and then the Windows logo also comes. But then the screen stays black and only the mouse cursor is seen. So what can be the cause of this problem?
i wait lot of time and lot of time switch off onn type...but didgt ....
please find a solution
10-28-2015 01:29 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!
I understand that you are having an issue with a black screen. I will be happy to assist you with this!
First, please review the following documents, and let me know how it goes:
Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution" , this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for. Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!
Have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)