Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP laptop 15g-dr0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Few days back I started to notice that my laptop kept shutting down without any warning sign. I tried running a battery and AC power check and the results turned to be totally fine.

What I've noticed now is that even when the laptop had around 30-40% charge it shut down with a click sound. And the charge has started to drain a little quicker than before with over heating of the laptop

My laptop it still under warranty and I've been trying to connect to an agent online but it nothing seemed to have help me yet ....I need my laptop to be fixed ASAP

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Jenn_11 

The reason no one has replied is that we here can not help you with this issue.

Sorry, but this is just self-help Community staffed mostly by volunteers and we are not authorized to deal with warranty, service or equipment replacement issues.  For these issues, you will need to contact HP Customer Support.

HP contact info: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.