01-11-2012 03:43 PM
laptop wont turn on, keyboard lights come on for a second then all goes dead. I had trouble with overheating and shutting down if there was a lot of graphics movement but could restart it again but now it wont turn on at all.
01-11-2012 04:32 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 04:31 PM by OscarFuentes
Does rthe keyboard light blink or just stable.
Coz this at times indicates hardware failure.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)