12-19-2016 06:31 AM
Got power on fixed but now locked out of windows 10 sign on, not sure if 32 -bit or 64-bit? More then likely caused by virus. Tried to restore to earlier date but will not let me access that.
12-19-2016 07:12 AM
If the problems are a result of a virus, the best way to rid the system is to wipe out the drive and restore is with the Recovery Manager. Be sure to back up any data that might be precious to you. Do not use an"overall" backup for this to avoid bring the virus along.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}
This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)