Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

May i have the elitebook 820 g2 cloud recovery link for downloading into the usb drive for recovery

HP Recommended
elitebook 820 g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, my hard disk was dead and I can't find the HP cloud recovery for EliteBook 820 G2 version,  is there anywhere I could find the link for downloading into the USB for recovery into my new SSD?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
83,959 83,850 10,555 22,635
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Toon671 

Please use Cloud Recovery tool

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06162205

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you Banhien.

But the elitebook 820 G2 was not in the list of HP Cloud Recovery Supported Platforms, and I can't find the software restore CD in the software and drivers for HP Elitebook 820 G2 notebook PC, is there still any way to find the link for restore CD ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
118,709 108,889 17,303 26,461
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, @Toon671 

Your PC is not supported by the HP Cloud recovery client utility.

You can make a bootable W10 installation flash drive using the media creation tool at the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

If you are asked to enter a product key during the installation process, select the 'I don't have a product key' option.

After W10 has completed installing, you can install the drivers and available software from your notebook's support page.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitebook-820-g2-notebook-pc/7343192

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you Paul.

This doesn't give me much choice for once for all to recover the operating system and driver for the old laptop.

Cheers, 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
118,709 108,889 17,303 26,461
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation