Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 7 (118 Views)

My Laptop Keeps Crashing

Product Name: HP Notebook - 15-bs062st
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
At least once every time I try to use my computer it crashes and gives me a blur screen with a qr code. I've done pretty much everything I can think of defraging, soft resets, updating the os, and I've been try to factory reset it, but right before it's done it crashed.
0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 7 (101 Views)

Re: My Laptop Keeps Crashing

What's the code that the screen gives you? This might lead you to what is wrong.

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
Top Student
Message 3 of 7 (98 Views)

It changes every time and it's not on the screen long enough for me to memorize it or take a picture.
Intern
Message 4 of 7 (97 Views)

Are you able to boot the PC up in SafeMode? If so it might have been a corrupt driver, if not it's going to be a hardware issue and you will have to isolate that or if under warranty send it in to be looked at. Most of the time if it's hardware and constantly crashes it's usually the mother board. If you could get that picture of it we might be able to find out for sure.

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
Top Student
Message 5 of 7 (94 Views)

I'll see if I can get a picture of it crashing
Top Student
Message 6 of 7 (81 Views)

I can't post a picture, but going to see if I can reset from safe mode by doing the complete reset. I've tried all the other options that I could in safe mode other then that.
Top Student
Message 7 of 7 (74 Views)

Safe mode doesn't work, because when I told my computer to reset, after a few minutes it gave me a blue screen. My laptop is starting to glitch out now.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation