09-19-2015 11:30 PM
I need help my TouchSmart 15-f010wm Laptop PC Intel Cel wont turn on, Every time i turn it on the wireless light flashes but it never turns on.
09-22-2015 02:27 PM
Thank you for posting. I have read your post, and I understand that your laptop will not turn on and only LED light of Wifi flashes. I want to assist you in this matter.
Is it Windows 8 or 10 installed on your laptop?
Please try the following links to troubleshoot:
Let me know if you need further assistance.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
08-23-2016 07:32 AM
I started having this issue last week. Yesterday it miraculously turned on and I put it in sleep mode. But then when I tried to turn it back on today, I had the same issue all over again.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)