cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My laptop turns off even with 80 percent battery.

HP Recommended
HP ProBook 5th Generation. Windows 10th

This problem started one month ago. First my laptop started turning off at 41 percent battery and with time it started to shut down more earlier like at 59 and then 63 and now it turns off at 83 and around it. And if I try to turn it on again it doesn't help in any way. But if I turn it on after someone time it turns on normally but even before the windows start it shut downs again and every time it shuts down it makes a beep sound and also when it turns on. Only way to turn it on is when I plug the power cord and give it power. It charges to 100 percent and again after reaching 83 it turns off again until I give it power with the power cord.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation