Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,
I just got my new laptop from Staples a month ago. This laptop is using for work only. This laptop is 99% new. I only used Microsoft products on this laptop. After I used it 2 weeks later, the laptop showed some screen issues, such as the screen blackout and the text becomes blurry. I attached the short clip here, Please let me know, what's going on with the laptop. Honestly, I went back to Staples to explain this issue. They ran a diagnostic test. They could not figure out what's going on. So they return this laptop back to me. They were saying that it might be the Microsoft products issue? I don't think so because it looks like a system issue. Anyway, I am not an expert on computers. I need your help! ThIMG_7808.PNGank you so much 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I would take it back to Staples and see if they can give you replacement. Since it is only 30 days old they should be able to find another one for you. 

HP Recommended

This is the replaced one. It has the same issue. So I got my first one in October. After two weeks later, the laptop had the screen issues which I described above. Then, I went back to Staples. They replaced a new one for me. After I used the new laptop two weeks later. This issue showed up again. It is the same issue on both laptops. So I went back, they said they never had this issue happened and they ran the diagnosis. They could not figure out the issues. So they returned back to me. Honestly, I did not download anything. I only use it for work. During these two days, the laptop shows this issue 4 or 5 times per day. What should I do ????????? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.