Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g6 2202AX Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My notebook PC running too slow day by day.

One day I have refreshing my PC without affecting my files option after that my PC running too slow day by day.....

Please help me and provide me the procedure how to run my PC as it is running properly....

It's take approx 10 minute to start before that screen is blank power button is on but screen is blank some time it show There was a problem refreshing your PC. No changes were made..

Today it show that windows configure please do not turn off your computer......

Please someone help me and provide me that procedure to run my PC properly.....

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Kishanrph 

IF you're getting an error message about the refresh, then it did not work.

If you're not getting a message about configuring your PC, this is a Windows Update message so you should let it finish.  IF the update completes properly, the PC will reboot and you will be able to login to Windows as usual.

IF it does not, then you need to reply here so we can tell you how to reset Windows Update.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Windows upadtion is taking place when my PC screen is but the main problem is my PC screen not open how can I update windows without screen appearing....

I have applied some step to open my pc screen such as plug in ac adaptor after removing battery but it doesn't work after that restoring BIOS, this process (BIOS restoring) completed but still not shown pc home screen and not log in my pc.....

Please Sir help me how to tackle this situation......

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.