cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My pc wont charge while turned on after coming unplugged with low battery during last forced update

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-bw0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

During the last forced udate my pc power was very low but was plugged in.  It interrupted my work and forced an update with a reboot.  When it was in the process of rebooting the plug came out and the pc died.  I  got it restarted but now my pc will not charge while it was turned on.  I have tried a new adapter.  I have tried reinstalling the compliant battery driver.  I have tried reinstalling the bios.  I tried uninstalling the driver and then taken out the battery and plug then holding down the power  button for 15 seconds and then rebooting and reinstalling the bios.  Nothing works.   PLEASSSSSSSEEEE HELP ME!!!

Also I cannot do a restore bc it says it must be connected to ac power.   I got around this for the bios update by unplugging the power cord and plugging it right back in again during the bios prompt that says 'must be connected to ac power during update'

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation