Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP notebook

I have an HP laptop and the netflix app is saying that it is currently unavailable to me. It worked yesterday and for weeks before thar and I don't understand what the issue is. I tried to uninstall the app (which was already installed when I first purchased this computer) and it wouldn't. It stated that I go to the store but when I get there I have no options related to fixing the problem. I just need some suggestions on what I should do. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @heidi18, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand Netflix is not working on your laptop.

Don't worry I will try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Please provide the product number and operating system you are running on your PC?

Try the steps recommended below.

First, uninstall Netflix app
Now, open the Windows Store App
Search for Flixster app
Install the Flixster
Wait for the installation to finish
Then search for Netflix
Install Netflix

Also, Refer this article to further troubleshoot Netflix issues.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.