New bios for omen 17 information please

HP Recommended
HP Omen 17 cb1005nu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I noticed a new update for the bios - F.20 Rev.A
In the description, what it says is: 
- Provides improved security.
- Provides improved system stability.
- Provides support for systems running Windows v10 20H2.

What I worry is - is this bios gonna lock my CPU voltage? I heard of intel 10gen. having voltage vulnerability (which is ridiculous, because it requires physical access to the computer) and some manufacturers locking the option to adjust CPU voltage or undervolt. It is very important for me, because my intel 10750H is producing terrible heat and throttles (temp. gets up to 100° since I bought it, one month ago) and the only solution I have so far is to undervolt it. I would like to change the thermal paste, but I don't want to risk as I assume it will probably void my warrenty.

So can someone please tell me about this bios update "F.20 Rev.A" or confirm whether it does such a thing as locking the voltage? I explained why it worries me, and specially when in the name it says "HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)". 

P.S. I have the  Windows v10 20H2. But if this bios update does such a thing, I prefer to stay with my old one.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation