Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I purchased a HP Spectre  x360 Convertible Laptop laptop in 2020. I thought now I am in safe hands and my machine is new and reliable so I was using it normally and taking good care of it like my child. But after two years it started disturbing me, initially got fan sound abnormality then on and off problem and finally its motherboard damage issue.  I am helpless now as I purchased HP Smartfriend premium membership but they could not help me and I started thinking HP is the worst brand and unreliable too. Because they dont even have free help for their valued customers. I am thinking to highlight this issue on social media and main stream media. I have paid good amount for my HP Laptop but found it unreliable. 

I am unable to find proper technician who could fix my motherboard, I want same laptop running but due to it's latest Chinese technology no is able to fix the motherboard. 

Will I get any recommendation for motherboard repair please? I really need it.

One disappointed customer of HP.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Mablogic,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.