10-13-2019 08:08 AM
Telling us that is it "not working" is not telling us anything useful.
So, we need to know which of the following you can observe:
1) PC does not even power on. There are no lights, no display, and no fan noise.
2) PC powers on but there is no display. You can not see anything on the screen and neither the keyboard or the mouse do anything useful.
3) PC powers on but there is a single flashing white cursor on the screen. Neither the the keyboard or the mouse do anything useful.
4) PC powers on, the HP logo displays, but you are unable to get the login screen for Windows.
5) PC powers on, the HP logo displays, but when you attempt to login to Windows, you can't get past the login screen.
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP