08-04-2014 11:48 AM - last edited on 03-07-2017 04:11 PM by OscarFuentes
I have a Pavilion that I think comes from the n-series and it is displaying a DST failure help?
That would indicate hard drive Short or Long DST fail?
Is there 24-character failure ID shown, if so, replacement is the ideal way out.
Contact HP for replacement if you're under warranty, they'll do it for you free
Back-up all your personal data to an external drive if you can.
If you dont have Recovery discs, you have to order them by contacting HP , they'll send it for you.
If you want to get details about HDD replacement suitable for your system:
Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say "Thank you" and the "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find this fix/answer easily
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)