Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Missing the RIGHT CRL Button too.
How can i schow minimap on Arma 3 without remaping the button?

ANYONE a idea???

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Greetings @rymannphilippe

Thanks for the post. 

I understand you feel that the right-click button is missing on your notebook. Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

May I know the exact model number of your computer? Click here. Please do not share the serial number of your computer. 

Have you checked the touchpad settings on your computer?

Recommend you run HP Support Assistant to update all the drivers on your computer. Click here

For assistance in understanding the touchpad settings on your computer, please refer to this HP Article

Refer to the "Button clicking using a TouchPad" section in the article. 

"The TouchPad has dedicated left- and right-click buttons give you the same functionality as the buttons on an external pointing device. The ClickPad uses the lower left and lower right side of the pad as the left- and right-click buttons. You can also tap and drag an item in the same way as you click and hold the left button on an external pointing device to drag an item around the screen. Clicking and tapping are enabled and pre-configured by default."

The article will also help you customize the click settings as well.

Let me know if this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi

I have the SWISS Omen 17 with UHD 

HP OMEN 17-w294nz (1GN07EA#UUZ)
And have no right CTRL Key.
FN+left CTRL not working, any other solution?

Your info about the touchpad is welcome but absolutly displaced to my question.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.