08-19-2010 12:52 AM
I'm using EliteBook 2540P. The PCI Serial Port and PCI Simple Comunication Controller don't work on my laptop, and i can not find the drivers on HP website and Microsoft Website. How can i do to make them work?
08-19-2010 01:05 AM
OK, for PCI Simple Comunication Controller you will need to install Intel Management Engine Components Driver and Interface drivers...Plus the serial port should be taken care by the chipset driver itself...
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
01-04-2011 12:03 PM
Could you please elaborate on the PCI Serial Port driver. What do you mean by "chipset drivers will take care of it"? Please suggest which drivers to update.
Thanks for your help!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)